jeudi 30 juin 2011

Fiend Project

Fiend Project

I'm proud to be a part of the FIEND Projects with many good artist like David Shillinglaw , Mark Goss and many more...

More infos soon about shows, prints... and many nice things !

Kill Yourself Like A Man or KYLAM, it's as you want.

My work is a mix of so many things that inspire me, in particular old symbolism and slogan or ad imagery. I like to use
strong symbolism and pictures out of their context. Handmaking work is very important in my artistic process, I try to do all
that I can by myself only and avoid touching any kind of computer. A lot of people of my generation have lost the way of
creating with simple materials like pens or ink, they prefer computer or digital art. I want to go to the source, the first real
sense that we found when we started to draw in our childhood, just chilled and making stories. I think it's a bit because I'm
someone who is very conservatory, I prefer touchable art more than virtual art

....


All the words : Here

Aucun commentaire: